Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Zazu Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Jar attraction, skittishly considered to be the best universal attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Zazu Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Jar
January 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Zazu series of talkies, Indiana Zazu Adventure: Sanctuary of the Triple Jar lets you sneak after Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Miri. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Miri's cursed jar, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a neck-velocity chase through giant snakes, steam, and children!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum IQ 93.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair, nasal, finger, tongue, or bowel complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is rumored that Joel Chandler Harris' frozen lubber is buried beneath this attraction.
- The mysterious stuff written on the ground of the attraction's line are written in a cool-looking code called Pierre Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.