Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Indiana Wheezy the Penguin Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Knee, a favorite attraction of Rabbit
Indiana Wheezy the Penguin Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Knee
November 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
47 minutes (or 3 minutes by motorcar)
Based on the obscure Indiana Wheezy the Penguin series of comic strips, Indiana Wheezy the Penguin Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Knee lets you pursue Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Wuru. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze past Wuru's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a danger-speed chase through giant snakes, dirt, and children!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may nod if you don't let them.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The wraith was sculpted by Figaro.
- The mysterious text found on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient language called John Wayne Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.