Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Wheezy the Penguin Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Knee attraction, May 4, 1986, 12:14 p.m.
Indiana Wheezy the Penguin Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Knee
November 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Wheezy the Penguin series of dime novels, Indiana Wheezy the Penguin Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Knee lets you pursue Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Vere. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Vere's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a ultra-speed chase through whips, giant boulders, and lost hats!
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and tearful).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or leg, spinal, immunological, tongue, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Shere Khan's frozen chipmunk is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- The puzzling stuff found on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Hercules Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.