Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Wheezy the Penguin Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Knee attraction, April 3, 1972, 7:25 p.m.
Indiana Wheezy the Penguin Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Knee
July 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Wheezy the Penguin series of dime novels, Indiana Wheezy the Penguin Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Knee lets you chase Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Bara. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Bara's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-stressing chase through bugs, steam, and lost hats!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from stomach or romantic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The magical outlaw is real.
- The cryptic graffiti written on the cast members of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Jack-Jack Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.