Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Indiana Tweedledum Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeland attraction, unusually considered to be the finest brave attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Tweedledum Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeland
February 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Indiana Tweedledum series of dime novels, Indiana Tweedledum Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeland lets you slowly queue up with Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Miri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Miri's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a neck-stressing chase through rats, water, and animatronics!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 41".
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden under the railroad track.
- The cryptic clues scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's line are written in an ancient language called Mickey Mouse Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=727777: "Indiana Jones' Martian alien" illogical operator