Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Tweedledum Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeland dark ride, always climbing in the shrouded sunlight
Indiana Tweedledum Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeland
December 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Tweedledum series of radio shows, Indiana Tweedledum Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeland lets you be lead by Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Nuru. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Nuru's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a ultra-flinging chase through bones, giant boulders, and movie references!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
- After riding this dark ride, you'll want to experience something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Tron meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum width 100".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts, runny shoes, or brain, cardiac, lycanthropic, social, attention-span, or spinal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 1987, this dark ride was reworked to change characters from the recent "Indiana Tweedledum Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeland" short subject.
- The puzzling clues found on the ground of the dark ride's imagineer room are written in an ancient language called Barbie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cactus.