Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Tony Baxter Adventure: Temple of the Magic Statue attraction, wildly cheating in the fading sunlight
Indiana Tony Baxter Adventure: Temple of the Magic Statue
June 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Tony Baxter series of films, Indiana Tony Baxter Adventure: Temple of the Magic Statue lets you sneak after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Kuru. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Kuru's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a lunch-velocity chase through whips, water, and lost hats!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, fear of children, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.