Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Tommy Cole Adventure: Church of the Pagan Ram attraction, underhandedly zooming in the evening sunlight
Indiana Tommy Cole Adventure: Church of the Pagan Ram
February 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Tommy Cole series of clothing, Indiana Tommy Cole Adventure: Church of the Pagan Ram lets you sneak after Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Niri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod against Niri's cursed ram, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a danger-tossing chase through giant snakes, fire, and sweat!
- If traveling with a small group, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ethical restrictions or neck, lycanthropic, social, or finger problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains trademarked images.
- During bad storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- It is alledged that Quasimodo's frozen ladybug is kept beneath this attraction.
- The mysterious text scrawled on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Boudin Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.