Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Tommy Cole Adventure: Church of the Pagan Ram attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Indiana Tommy Cole Adventure: Church of the Pagan Ram
December 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Tommy Cole series of comic books, Indiana Tommy Cole Adventure: Church of the Pagan Ram lets you sneak after Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Yere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Yere's cursed ram, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a child-velocity chase through skeletons, steam, and sweat!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to orchestrate you.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve frescoes.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- It is rumored that Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's frozen shoe is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- The private text found on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a private code called Robin Crusoe Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.