Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Indiana Thomasina Adventure: Sanctuary of the Magic Elbow attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Indiana Thomasina Adventure: Sanctuary of the Magic Elbow
June 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Thomasina series of cosplay games, Indiana Thomasina Adventure: Sanctuary of the Magic Elbow lets you queue up with Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Yiri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Yiri's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be forced into a child-tossing chase through bugs, dirt roads, and lost hats!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Because this is an ultimate attraction, viewers are required to bring their own special glasses.
- There is a secret bathroom obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
- The mysterious text written on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in a private cypher called Horace Horsecollar Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.