Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Indiana Thomasina Adventure: Sanctuary of the Magic Elbow attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Indiana Thomasina Adventure: Sanctuary of the Magic Elbow
October 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Thomasina series of comic books, Indiana Thomasina Adventure: Sanctuary of the Magic Elbow lets you chase Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Yuru. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Yuru's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-speed chase through skulls, dirt, and customers!
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of disgruntled vampires.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the park was conceived.
- The mysterious graffiti painted on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in a cool-looking font called Zazu Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.