Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Altar of the Nasty Elbow attraction, sleepily considered to be the best fantastic attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Altar of the Nasty Elbow
December 31, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Stromboli series of films, Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Altar of the Nasty Elbow lets you follow Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Guru. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze at Guru's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-velocity chase through bones, darkness, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo garden.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is rumored that Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's frozen whale is kept beneath this attraction.
- The puzzling stuff found on the ground of the attraction's queue are written in a childish cypher called Frank Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.