Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Stinky Pete Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Liver attraction during refurbishment
Indiana Stinky Pete Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Liver
December 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Eight guests (according to www.DaleVille.com)
Based on the memorable Indiana Stinky Pete series of teleplays, Indiana Stinky Pete Adventure: Summer Home of the Illegal Liver lets you pursue Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Luru. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Luru's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be flung into a guest-stressing chase through snakes, fire, and melting Nazis!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or bowel, intestinal, brain, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to obtain safety belts.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former cast member.
- The secret messages scrawled on the stone of the attraction's submarine room are written in a childish language called Griffith Park Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.