Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Neck attraction during repairs
Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Neck
September 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Steve Jobs series of television shows, Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Neck lets you queue up with Indy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Dere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Dere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be flung into a mega-speed chase through bones, fire, and endless wealth!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After retiring this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Neck separate but equal experience.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is home of the restless ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- The puzzling clues written on the ground of the attraction's bulb room are written in a secret font called Gaston Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your root.