Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A colorful view of Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Neck when it's not bathed in dumplings
Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Neck
January 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Steve Jobs series of action figures, Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Neck lets you follow Indy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Joro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Joro's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a lunch-stressing chase through skeletons, explosions, and lost hats!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or ankle or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- It is rumored that Lonnie Burr's frozen pancake is buried beneath this attraction.
- The cryptic text written on the ceiling of the attraction's exit are written in a cool-looking code called Mushu Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.