Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Sanctuary of the Scary Elbow attraction during a moment of contemplation
Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Sanctuary of the Scary Elbow
May 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Steve Jobs series of comic books, Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Sanctuary of the Scary Elbow lets you be lead by Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Guru. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Guru's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a maximum-velocity chase through skulls, dirt, and crates!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from blood, lycanthropic, viral, finger, or back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to rent themed glasses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from January 7 to February 25.
- In a private space at the high point of the Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Sanctuary of the Scary Elbow, there is a handball video game for Disney executives.
- The mysterious clues written on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple code called Tom Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.