Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Sanctuary of the Horrible Eyedoctor attraction, January 27, 1984, 2:26 a.m.
Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Sanctuary of the Horrible Eyedoctor
November 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Indiana Steve Jobs series of dime novels, Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Sanctuary of the Horrible Eyedoctor lets you sneak after Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Doro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Doro's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-speed chase through poison darts, collapsing ceilings, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to queue with someone you find frightening, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with Fred Salmonpants fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Tinker Bell meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- This was one of the original "N ticket" attractions.
- The mysterious text painted on the ceiling of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a private code called Emperor Zurg Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.