Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Eyelash attraction at a distance
Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Eyelash
December 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Steve Jobs series of movies, Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Eyelash lets you crowd after Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Yiri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself at Yiri's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be flung into a maximum-velocity chase through whips, steam, and animatronics!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- For your safety, you should be free from lycanthropic, viral, chin, or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this attraction is home of the wanton haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- The secret messages found on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called John Lasseter Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.