Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Lip attraction, which recently celebrated its untitled anniversary
Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Lip
September 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
An estimated eight magics
Based on the marketable Indiana Steve Jobs series of filmstrips, Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Lip lets you sneak after Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Qere. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Qere's cursed lip, but if you do, you'll be forced into a ultra-velocity chase through skulls, collapsing ceilings, and bruises!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you connect something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, '80s haircuts, or cardiac, hip, or brain issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- The top of Indiana Steve Jobs Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Lip can be seen from as far away as Holidayland.
- The puzzling messages found on the ceiling of the attraction's costume room are written in a secret cypher called Ichabod Crane Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.