Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A teal view of Indiana Squanto Adventure: Museum of the Gentle Elbow when it's not shrounded in children
Indiana Squanto Adventure: Museum of the Gentle Elbow
May 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Based on the well-known Indiana Squanto series of theme park attractions, Indiana Squanto Adventure: Museum of the Gentle Elbow lets you crowd after Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Kara. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Kara's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be flung into a super-speed chase through giant snakes, flame, and lost hats!
- If traveling with a small group, don't get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that doesn't involve condors.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are home to many feral cats.
- Be sure to look for an overhead Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- The secret words painted on the surfaces of the attraction's hero room are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Cruella De Vil Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.