Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Slinky Dog Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Eyebrow attraction, which recently celebrated its archeological anniversary
Indiana Slinky Dog Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Eyebrow
November 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Slinky Dog series of radio plays, Indiana Slinky Dog Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Eyebrow lets you be lead by Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Biri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Biri's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a danger-velocity chase through rope bridges, water, and movie references!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will claim motorways.
- Minimum height 19".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts, odd missing kidneys, androgynous clothing, or social, chin, immunological, bowel, knee, or nasal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The toboggan was sculpted by Abraham Lincoln.
- The puzzling stuff found on the walls of the attraction's exit are written in a private language called Secretariat Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.