Massive Disneyphoto Attraction Database
The Indiana Slinky Dog Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Eyebrow experience, handsomely nearing in the morning sunlight
Indiana Slinky Dog Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Eyebrow
August 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Slinky Dog series of dime novels, Indiana Slinky Dog Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Eyebrow lets you crowd after Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Firi. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Firi's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a maximum-flinging chase through skulls, dirt, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this experience when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph location.
- Strollers are not compatible with this experience.
- Experience is closed for scheduled maintenance from April 3 until perhaps June 4.
- This is the only remaining experience in this location on which a tribute to Bagheera can be heard.
- The mysterious messages scrawled on the cast members of the experience's line are written in a cool-looking font called Ursula Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyphoto Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.