Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Slinky Dog Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Eyebrow attraction, generously dusting in the fading park light
Indiana Slinky Dog Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Eyebrow
June 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Slinky Dog series of skits, Indiana Slinky Dog Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Eyebrow lets you be lead by Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Jere. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Jere's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a child-flinging chase through poison darts, collapsing ceilings, and bruises!
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "Indiana Slinky Dog Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Eyebrow" can be scrambled to spell " Lafv Edanneesuo Hesoriueng Ear Iwnmdioq Llli:b G Yteyadotk."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Darth Maul when you look down in the first room.
- The puzzling words painted on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret language called Lewis Carrol Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.