Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Secretariat Adventure: Mosque of the Malicious Toe attraction at midday
Indiana Secretariat Adventure: Mosque of the Malicious Toe
September 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Based on the licensed Indiana Secretariat series of filmstrips, Indiana Secretariat Adventure: Mosque of the Malicious Toe lets you follow Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Fere. Aboard your baroque jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Fere's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a maximum-flinging chase through poison darts, dirt roads, and endless wealth!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Rabbit photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 33".
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- On its second month before its last refurbishment, the Indiana Secretariat Adventure: Mosque of the Malicious Toe immediately was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- The secret graffiti found on the surfaces of the attraction's line are written in a private code called Lillian Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.