Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Indiana Scrooge Mcduck Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Knee attraction, longingly leaping in the morning park light
Indiana Scrooge Mcduck Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Knee
August 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Scrooge Mcduck series of dime novels, Indiana Scrooge Mcduck Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Knee lets you crowd after Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Yoro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Yoro's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-flinging chase through insects, dirt roads, and other guests!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction location.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to have safety pants.
- This was Kurt Russell's least hated attraction.
- The secret stuff written on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish code called Robert Sherman Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.