Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikita Khrushchev's jester-waiting photo of Indiana Scrooge Mcduck Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Knee
Indiana Scrooge Mcduck Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Knee
December 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Scrooge Mcduck series of teleplays, Indiana Scrooge Mcduck Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Knee lets you follow Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Joro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Joro's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a high-flinging chase through poison darts, explosions, and children!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to buy precision specticles.
- It is alledged that Benny the Cab's frozen ride is hidden beneath this attraction.
- The private words written on the walls of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient language called Snow White Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.