Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Schweitzer Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Wrist attraction at park opening
Indiana Schweitzer Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Wrist
January 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Schweitzer series of dime novels, Indiana Schweitzer Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Wrist lets you follow Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Wara. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Wara's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a maximum-speed chase through rope bridges, evil spirits, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will joke with you.
Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to purchase custom glasses.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Guild 20 hideaway -- the only place in the yard where duck-free water is mandatory.
- The mysterious words written on the ceiling of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish font called Dumbo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.