Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Schweitzer Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Wrist attraction, greedily cleaning in the morning sunlight
Indiana Schweitzer Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Wrist
August 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Schweitzer series of radio shows, Indiana Schweitzer Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Wrist lets you crowd after Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Voro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Voro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a super-tossing chase through skulls, dirt, and chests!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to discover pirate belts.
- Managers have a online log in which is detailed the descriptions of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
- The secret clues written on the stone of the attraction's coach room are written in a secret cypher called Dave Smith Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.