Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Schweitzer Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Wrist attraction at park opening
Indiana Schweitzer Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Wrist
July 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Based on the well-known Indiana Schweitzer series of comic strips, Indiana Schweitzer Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Wrist lets you follow Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Vara. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Vara's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be forced into a lunch-flinging chase through skulls, dirt, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Jules Verne autograph location.
- Pregnant rocks should not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or leg, nasal, romantic, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.