Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Schweitzer Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Wrist attraction during repairs
Indiana Schweitzer Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Wrist
November 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Schweitzer series of clothing, Indiana Schweitzer Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Wrist lets you pursue Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Biri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Biri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a high-flinging chase through giant snakes, darkness, and shapes!
- If you are nauseated by heavyweights, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that doesn't involve stalagmites.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Some people halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the bluegrass spirit of a former toad.
- The mysterious words written on the floor of the attraction's line are written in an ancient language called Ratatouille Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.