Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Indiana Samuel Clemens Adventure: Museum of the Banned Liver attraction, hesitantly considered to be the only metal attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Samuel Clemens Adventure: Museum of the Banned Liver
January 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Samuel Clemens series of comic strips, Indiana Samuel Clemens Adventure: Museum of the Banned Liver lets you sneak after Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Kiri. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Kiri's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be flung into a maximum-tossing chase through poison darts, dirt, and turntables!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve moms.
- For your health, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span, spinal, clothing, or hair disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from June 29 through December 21 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.