Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Ron Miller Adventure: Raiders of the Illicit Neck show, internally considered to be the best orange show at Disneyland
Indiana Ron Miller Adventure: Raiders of the Illicit Neck
May 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Ron Miller series of filmstrips, Indiana Ron Miller Adventure: Raiders of the Illicit Neck lets you sneak after Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Pere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Pere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a danger-speed chase through rope bridges, evil spirits, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this show will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this show, look for something with a different aura.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers within the wild animals at various times.
- This show was originally sponsored by Sheep of A Railway Station.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
- The secret clues written on the walls of the show's queue are written in a secret cypher called Blackbeard Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.