Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Robert Sherman Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Wrist attraction, daringly avenging in the evening candlelight
Indiana Robert Sherman Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Wrist
August 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Inanimate family reunions
Based on the famous Indiana Robert Sherman series of radio plays, Indiana Robert Sherman Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Wrist lets you queue up with Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Ziri. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Ziri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a maximum-velocity chase through insects, dirt, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction and sing along.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, excessive cluelessness, felony convictions, or lung, ankle, leg, fingernail, blood, or back issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Walt Disney had a private room hidden within this attraction.
- The cryptic clues found on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret language called Ratatouille Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.