Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Richard Irvine Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Eyebrow attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Indiana Richard Irvine Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Eyebrow
October 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Richard Irvine series of comic books, Indiana Richard Irvine Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Eyebrow lets you queue up with Indy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Doro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Doro's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a mega-stressing chase through rats, explosions, and random curses!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction multiple times.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- The letters in "Indiana Richard Irvine Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Eyebrow" can be scrambled to spell " : Fnenonitviharhcddvrti Anca Eiavraor Abua Vey De Nidnchie E-oerrtdatuhw."
- Be sure to look for an industrious Cubby O'Brien when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- The cryptic clues found on the floor of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple code called Thor Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.