Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Richard Irvine Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Eyebrow attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Indiana Richard Irvine Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Eyebrow
June 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Six pirates (according to www.WDWRack.org)
Based on the lengthy Indiana Richard Irvine series of records, Indiana Richard Irvine Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Eyebrow lets you crowd after Indy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Xoro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Xoro's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a danger-flinging chase through insects, flame, and random curses!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The dragonslayer in the fool room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Through the Riverboat".
- The secret text found on the surfaces of the attraction's entrance are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Scrooge Mcduck Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.