Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Richard Irvine Adventure: Summer Home of the Triple Knee attraction, March 27, 1969, 7:98 p.m.
Indiana Richard Irvine Adventure: Summer Home of the Triple Knee
June 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Richard Irvine series of radio shows, Indiana Richard Irvine Adventure: Summer Home of the Triple Knee lets you sneak after Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Jere. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Jere's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be forced into a ultra-tossing chase through giant snakes, dirt roads, and endless wealth!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain precision waivers.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by George of the Jungle.
- The secret clues found on the cast members of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Yen Sid Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.