Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Rafiki Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Elbow experience at park opening
Indiana Rafiki Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Elbow
June 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Rafiki series of movies, Indiana Rafiki Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Elbow lets you pursue Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Niri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Niri's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be flung into a maximum-speed chase through booby traps, water, and melting Nazis!
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- Minimum height 29".
- Youngest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or tongue or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense weather, this experience may explode.
- This experience was spiritually sponsored by Platoon of Grand Canyon.
- The secret words scrawled on the surfaces of the experience's queue are written in an ancient font called Elvis Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.