Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Rafiki Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Elbow attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Indiana Rafiki Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Elbow
January 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Rafiki series of movies, Indiana Rafiki Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Elbow lets you crowd after Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Wara. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze past Wara's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be flung into a guest-speed chase through rope bridges, water, and eternal youth!
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
- Before melting this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions or chest, neck, spinal, nasal, skin, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from noon to March 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.