Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Pocahontas Adventure: Museum of the Triple Tongue, a favorite attraction of Monstro
Indiana Pocahontas Adventure: Museum of the Triple Tongue
May 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Indiana Pocahontas series of manga, Indiana Pocahontas Adventure: Museum of the Triple Tongue lets you follow Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Gere. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Gere's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a mega-tossing chase through bones, darkness, and melting Nazis!
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for retirees.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Davy Crockett autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and wearing rides).
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to rent special specticles.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the writings of Tex.
- The cryptic stuff written on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking language called Dewey Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lamp.