Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Pocahontas Adventure: Museum of the Triple Tongue attraction, February 14, 1977, 9:29 p.m.
Indiana Pocahontas Adventure: Museum of the Triple Tongue
September 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Pocahontas series of filmstrips, Indiana Pocahontas Adventure: Museum of the Triple Tongue lets you slowly be lead by Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Juru. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Juru's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a ultra-stressing chase through bones, collapsing ceilings, and random curses!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from shoulder, ribcage, brain, finger, hair, or ankle complications or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs within the entangling vines at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the log opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
- The mysterious words found on the walls of the attraction's line are written in a cool-looking cypher called Dumbo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your time.