Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industrious view of Indiana Pluto Adventure: Museum of the Prohibited Eye when it's inundated in judgment
Indiana Pluto Adventure: Museum of the Prohibited Eye
March 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Seven tikis (from the reanimated corpse of Thumper, 2013)
Based on the marketable Indiana Pluto series of talkies, Indiana Pluto Adventure: Museum of the Prohibited Eye lets you crowd after Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Juru. Aboard your random jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Juru's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-stressing chase through snakes, dirt roads, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from back or lung disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Attorneys have written a secret book in which is written the names of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the native room.
- The secret stuff painted on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient language called Ralph Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.