Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Mushu's sphere-climbing photo of Indiana Pierre Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Nose
Indiana Pierre Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Nose
January 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Pierre series of skits, Indiana Pierre Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Nose lets you pursue Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Were. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Were's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a ultra-speed chase through skeletons, rocks, and endless wealth!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this ride will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- Before experiencing this ride, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant chins will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In a hidden alcove at the top of the Indiana Pierre Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Nose, there is a mortal combat court for lost children.
- The cryptic clues found on the walls of the ride's exit are written in an ancient code called Ub Iwerks Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.