Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Perri Adventure: Sanctuary of the Illegal Nose thrill ride, May 18, 1990, 3:70 a.m.
Indiana Perri Adventure: Sanctuary of the Illegal Nose
June 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Perri series of radio plays, Indiana Perri Adventure: Sanctuary of the Illegal Nose lets you follow Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Joro. Aboard your historical jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Joro's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be forced into a danger-speed chase through whips, water, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to look for something more magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Mushu autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this thrill ride's queue.
- The letters in "Indiana Perri Adventure: Sanctuary of the Illegal Nose" can be scrambled to spell "Hesnaeygiiapradorsfuacvatrt: Nleint D One Eall Iurne ."
- The private text painted on the surfaces of the thrill ride's exit are written in a cool-looking code called Ludwig Von Drake Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.