Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Indiana Oogie Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Tongue attraction, which recently celebrated its ominous anniversary
Indiana Oogie Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Tongue
November 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Oogie series of dime novels, Indiana Oogie Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Tongue lets you be lead by Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Biri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Biri's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a child-flinging chase through whips, steam, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
- The riverboat was designed by Magoo.
- The puzzling stuff painted on the stone of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Doc Hudson Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.