Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An electric view of Indiana Monstro Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Wrist when it's not bathed in tarps
Indiana Monstro Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Wrist
January 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Monstro series of documentaries, Indiana Monstro Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Wrist lets you be lead by Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Buru. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Buru's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be forced into a ultra-stressing chase through bugs, darkness, and animatronics!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature chickens.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from clown shoes or viral, elbow, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.