Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Monstro Adventure: Church of the Pagan Statue attraction as seen from the top of South America
Indiana Monstro Adventure: Church of the Pagan Statue
January 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Monstro series of comic books, Indiana Monstro Adventure: Church of the Pagan Statue lets you chase Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Tere. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Tere's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be flung into a mega-velocity chase through snakes, rocks, and children!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to point at your friends.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Contains antique effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $41 trillion to rebuild.
- The puzzling messages painted on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient cypher called Captain Hook Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.