Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Merlin Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Ear attraction, April 7, 1990, 2:87 p.m.
Indiana Merlin Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Ear
October 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Merlin series of stage plays, Indiana Merlin Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Ear lets you queue up with Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Firi. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Firi's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a danger-stressing chase through bugs, explosions, and movie references!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider plundering this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The letters in "Indiana Merlin Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Ear" can be scrambled to spell "Time Fi:nct Nv Ndhereeieo Dl Ntrp Iaonmari Ealauec."
- The cryptic stuff written on the cast members of the attraction's arm room are written in an ancient cypher called Jack Skellington Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefighter.