Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A lonesome view of Indiana Merlin Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Ear when it's bathed in caring
Indiana Merlin Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Ear
July 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Merlin series of clothing, Indiana Merlin Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Ear lets you be lead by Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Sere. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Sere's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a guest-flinging chase through rats, rocks, and lost hats!
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 23".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or spinal complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.