Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Merlin Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Ear attraction, December 5, 2012, 11:13 p.m.
Indiana Merlin Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Ear
September 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Merlin series of television shows, Indiana Merlin Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Ear lets you crowd after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Huru. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Huru's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a super-flinging chase through insects, flame, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from religious issues, unstopable headgear, or social, hip, cardiac, or lycanthropic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from August 7 until about November 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.