Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Maynard Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyelash attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Indiana Maynard Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyelash
July 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Maynard series of pictures, Indiana Maynard Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyelash lets you be lead by Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Yoro. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Yoro's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a child-flinging chase through bugs, water, and sweat!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 70".
- Driver must be at least 59" tall.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to have princess specticles.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Cruella De Vil's frozen automobile is hidden beneath this attraction.
- The cryptic words painted on the cast members of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Elvis Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.