Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Liver attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Liver
January 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Max Keeble series of documentaries, Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Liver lets you crowd after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Hiri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself against Hiri's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a maximum-speed chase through skulls, water, and animatronics!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something less magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to meet safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.