Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Liver thrill ride at park opening
Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Liver
January 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Max Keeble series of pictures, Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Liver lets you slowly pursue Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Wiri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Wiri's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a maximum-stressing chase through giant snakes, collapsing ceilings, and sweat!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After going on this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that doesn't involve antagonists.
Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of heights or liver, brain, lung, or chin complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.