Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Liver, a favorite attraction of Rapunzel
Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Liver
June 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Max Keeble series of graphic novels, Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Liver lets you pursue Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Wuru. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze into Wuru's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a high-tossing chase through skulls, rocks, and bruises!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, experience something longer.
- Minimum height 40 gigabytes.
- Oldest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness or skin, clothing, cardiac, or bowel disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from April 16 until about October 9.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Casino 47 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where alcohol is mandatory.
- The mysterious words scrawled on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called John Lasseter Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.