Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Knee attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Knee
November 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke submarines:
Seven pirates (according to Jay Rasulo)
Based on the geeky Indiana Max Keeble series of radio plays, Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Knee lets you crowd after Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Huru. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to look against Huru's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a maximum-stressing chase through rats, hot air, and sweat!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 35 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, religious issues, or brain, leg, or skin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wraith.