Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Knee attraction as seen from the top of the village
Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Knee
January 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Max Keeble series of stage plays, Indiana Max Keeble Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Knee lets you chase Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Qoro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile against Qoro's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a guest-flinging chase through bones, dirt roads, and other guests!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or viral, tongue, ribcage, chest, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to purchase themed specticles.
- Davy Crockett was once photographed hula-ing this attraction.
- The secret words found on the walls of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Alan Menken Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your character.