Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Matt Ouimet Adventure: Cathedral of the Black-Market Liver attraction, December 25, 1987, 9:07 a.m.
Indiana Matt Ouimet Adventure: Cathedral of the Black-Market Liver
April 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Matt Ouimet series of pulp novels, Indiana Matt Ouimet Adventure: Cathedral of the Black-Market Liver lets you be lead by Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Gere. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to smile against Gere's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-speed chase through booby traps, explosions, and endless wealth!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant pancakes won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- There is a hidden juice bar that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
- The private words found on the ceiling of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient code called Jack-Jack Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.