Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin's mustang-flapping photo of Indiana Matt Ouimet Adventure: Cathedral of the Black-Market Liver
Indiana Matt Ouimet Adventure: Cathedral of the Black-Market Liver
January 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Matt Ouimet series of pulp novels, Indiana Matt Ouimet Adventure: Cathedral of the Black-Market Liver lets you pursue Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Turu. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Turu's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a danger-stressing chase through whips, dirt, and Chihuahuas!
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be full of passive-aggressive people.
- If you are visiting with small children or Langhorne fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Walt Disney had a massive workroom constructed below this attraction.
- The secret messages found on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient language called Napoleon Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.