Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Lumière Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Eyebrow attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Indiana Lumière Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Eyebrow
June 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Lumière series of comic strips, Indiana Lumière Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Eyebrow lets you sneak after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Furu. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Furu's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a neck-flinging chase through poison darts, collapsing ceilings, and melting Nazis!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from excessive drooling, sin, or immunological, blood, chest, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.