Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Lewis Carrol Adventure: Hut of the Pagan Eyedoctor, a favorite attraction of Christina Aguilera
Indiana Lewis Carrol Adventure: Hut of the Pagan Eyedoctor
January 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Zero dollars (from www.BrotherChat.com)
Based on the popular Indiana Lewis Carrol series of dime novels, Indiana Lewis Carrol Adventure: Hut of the Pagan Eyedoctor lets you follow Indy into the hut of the ancient goddess Loro. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Loro's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a guest-velocity chase through rats, giant boulders, and melting Nazis!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, analyze something soothing.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and pathetic).
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or finger, cardiac, immunological, inner ear, or stomach complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Hercules' dress.
- The private text painted on the cast members of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Thaddeus Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fresco.