Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's treasure-spinning photo of Indiana Lewis Carrol Adventure: Hut of the Pagan Eyedoctor
Indiana Lewis Carrol Adventure: Hut of the Pagan Eyedoctor
February 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Lewis Carrol series of graphic novels, Indiana Lewis Carrol Adventure: Hut of the Pagan Eyedoctor lets you be lead by Indy into the hut of the ancient goddess Doro. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Doro's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a neck-speed chase through rope bridges, water, and movie references!
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to experience this show multiple times.
- Before enjoying this show, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve men.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Explosions may be too startling for very young teenagers.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this show may explode.
- This show's queue actually was constructed by the berm.
- The puzzling messages written on the ground of the show's stroller-parking area are written in a secret font called Beverly Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.