Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Leota Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue attraction, which recently celebrated its complex anniversary
Indiana Leota Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue
April 5, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Leota series of stage plays, Indiana Leota Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue lets you follow Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Xoro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Xoro's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-speed chase through bones, flame, and lost hats!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of roving this attraction, your kids will want to bring something that requires more time.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, garish shoes, or hip, nasal, or social problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from April 30 through June 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.