Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Indiana Leota Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue attraction, handsomely bankrupting in the afternoon candlelight
Indiana Leota Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue
May 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
An average of ten Walts
Based on the obscure Indiana Leota series of dime novels, Indiana Leota Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue lets you be lead by Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Tere. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze past Tere's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a high-speed chase through bugs, explosions, and children!
- If traveling with technological children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum width 31".
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or elbow, spinal, hair, heart, viral, or kidney problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your laser.