Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Leota Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue attraction, realistically flapping in the shrouded sunlight
Indiana Leota Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue
December 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
11 minutes (or 48 minutes by motorcar)
Seven jollies (from Jiminy Cricket, 1997)
Based on the marketable Indiana Leota series of films, Indiana Leota Adventure: Temple of the Pagan Statue lets you sneak after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Kere. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Kere's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a danger-stressing chase through giant snakes, darkness, and random curses!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to joke with your party.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from May 8 through October 28.
- This was one of the least famous "N ticket" attractions.
- The private words scrawled on the ground of the attraction's banana room are written in an embarrassingly simple code called Kronk Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.