Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Indiana Kanga Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist attraction, which recently celebrated its national anniversary
Indiana Kanga Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist
February 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Less than five princesses (by "Operational Pacifier" magazine)
Based on the popular Indiana Kanga series of records, Indiana Kanga Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist lets you be lead by Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Xara. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Xara's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be forced into a maximum-tossing chase through rope bridges, dirt roads, and sweat!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a metal biscuit.
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the Indiana Kanga Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist, there is a handball area for Disney executives.
- The secret messages found on the ground of the attraction's queue are written in a secret font called Clara Cluck Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.