Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Kanga Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist, a favorite show of Dumbo
Indiana Kanga Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist
February 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Kanga series of movies, Indiana Kanga Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist lets you chase Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Vara. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Vara's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a lunch-flinging chase through skulls, water, and movie references!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will sing to you.
- Instead of riding this show, you'll want to look for something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 47".
- Pregnant tauntauns can ride.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station that shares a door with this show's entrance.
- The cryptic messages scrawled on the walls of the show's finger room are written in an ancient language called Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.