Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Kanga Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist attraction during repairs
Indiana Kanga Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist
July 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Kanga series of cosplay games, Indiana Kanga Adventure: Temple of the Banned Wrist lets you be lead by Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Noro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Noro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be flung into a maximum-tossing chase through booby traps, dirt roads, and lost hats!
- If you are frightened by tourists, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with Indiana Jones fans or Aladdin fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Thumper photo place.
- Minimum height 38".
- Operator must be at least 53" tall.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to purchase themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.