Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Indiana John Wayne Adventure: Raiders of the Triple Eyeland attraction at dusk
Indiana John Wayne Adventure: Raiders of the Triple Eyeland
September 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana John Wayne series of graphic novels, Indiana John Wayne Adventure: Raiders of the Triple Eyeland lets you chase Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Ruru. Aboard your electronic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Ruru's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a lunch-speed chase through rope bridges, collapsing ceilings, and random curses!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $76 to construct.
- Be sure to look for an elite Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
- The private clues written on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret cypher called Bobby Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.