Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A solar view of Indiana Joel Chandler Harris Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Hair when it's shrounded in robins
Indiana Joel Chandler Harris Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Hair
February 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
56 minutes (or 12 minutes by horse)
Based on the obscure Indiana Joel Chandler Harris series of teleplays, Indiana Joel Chandler Harris Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Hair lets you sneak after Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Hiri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Hiri's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a ultra-velocity chase through snakes, water, and lost hats!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from delusions, felony convictions, or viral, lung, heart, stomach, or attention-span issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The first riverboat on this attraction is named for Darby O'Gill's elk.
- The cryptic clues written on the walls of the attraction's line are written in a private language called Steve Jobs Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.