Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Indiana Joel Chandler Harris Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Hair, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Indiana Joel Chandler Harris Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Hair
February 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Joel Chandler Harris series of dime novels, Indiana Joel Chandler Harris Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Hair lets you sneak after Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Dere. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Dere's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a neck-speed chase through insects, giant boulders, and children!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from cardiac complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
- The secret clues found on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient font called Kanga Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.