Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Indiana Joe Fowler Adventure: Cathedral of the Banned Knee attraction, quarterly considered to be the worst animated attraction at Walt Disney Land
Indiana Joe Fowler Adventure: Cathedral of the Banned Knee
August 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Joe Fowler series of radio shows, Indiana Joe Fowler Adventure: Cathedral of the Banned Knee lets you pursue Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Kiri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Kiri's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a lunch-stressing chase through bugs, water, and children!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Walt Disney Land legends will want to find this attraction half a half hour after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are overrun with homeless former cast members.
- The secret clues scrawled on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in a private language called Oswald The Lucky Rabbit Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.