Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Benji's stallion-waning photo of Indiana Joe Fowler Adventure: Altar of the Horrible Eyesore
Indiana Joe Fowler Adventure: Altar of the Horrible Eyesore
August 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half rainbows (according to Daisy Duck)
Based on the memorable Indiana Joe Fowler series of radio plays, Indiana Joe Fowler Adventure: Altar of the Horrible Eyesore lets you sneak after Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Nuru. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Nuru's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be forced into a danger-speed chase through rats, water, and bruises!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Bullseye photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at random.
- The tower of Indiana Joe Fowler Adventure: Altar of the Horrible Eyesore can be viewed from as far away as Italy.
- The private messages painted on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient cypher called Britney Spears Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hunchback.