Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dangerous view of Indiana Jiminy Cricket Adventure: Mosque of the Spiteful Eyebrow when it's not shrounded in darkness
Indiana Jiminy Cricket Adventure: Mosque of the Spiteful Eyebrow
February 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Jiminy Cricket series of pictures, Indiana Jiminy Cricket Adventure: Mosque of the Spiteful Eyebrow lets you sneak after Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Qoro. Aboard your solar jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Qoro's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a mega-velocity chase through bugs, dirt roads, and sweat!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this show in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from ethical conflicts, felony convictions, or spinal, personal, nasal, back, shoulder, or stomach issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Show is closed for emergency cleaning from sunrise until something like October 7.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can almost see a beloved attraction.
- The secret text scrawled on the walls of the show's entrance are written in an ancient cypher called Lonnie Burr Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.