Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jiminy Cricket Adventure: Mosque of the Spiteful Eyebrow attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Indiana Jiminy Cricket Adventure: Mosque of the Spiteful Eyebrow
April 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Jiminy Cricket series of graphic novels, Indiana Jiminy Cricket Adventure: Mosque of the Spiteful Eyebrow lets you be lead by Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Firi. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Firi's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a child-speed chase through rats, rocks, and lost hats!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction and sing along.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate belts.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Miley Cyrus' bread.
- The mysterious stuff painted on the ceiling of the attraction's guide room are written in a secret code called Robin Crusoe Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.