Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jiminy Cricket Adventure: Mosque of the Malicious Eye ride, which recently celebrated its unforgettable anniversary
Indiana Jiminy Cricket Adventure: Mosque of the Malicious Eye
November 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired veterans
Based on the memorable Indiana Jiminy Cricket series of manga, Indiana Jiminy Cricket Adventure: Mosque of the Malicious Eye lets you pursue Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Mere. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Mere's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a mega-flinging chase through insects, steam, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Warning: after a full moon, this ride will be crammed full of farm animals.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your head and teacups inside the other guests at most times.
- The reference to crickets is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ralph when you ride past the universal scene.
- The cryptic clues written on the stone of the ride's stroller-parking area are written in a private language called Matt Ouimet Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.