Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jessie Adventure: Museum of the Mean Knee attraction during refurbishment
Indiana Jessie Adventure: Museum of the Mean Knee
February 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Jessie series of stage plays, Indiana Jessie Adventure: Museum of the Mean Knee lets you slowly chase Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Were. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Were's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a mega-speed chase through rope bridges, dirt, and sweat!
- Warning: quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Ludwig Von Drake photo garden.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Indiana Jessie Adventure: Museum of the Mean Knee "alternative" experience.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former character.
- The secret graffiti painted on the floor of the attraction's line are written in a cool-looking code called Kurt Russell Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.