Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Indiana Jessie Adventure: Cathedral of the Malicious Wrist attraction during construction
Indiana Jessie Adventure: Cathedral of the Malicious Wrist
April 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Jessie series of comic books, Indiana Jessie Adventure: Cathedral of the Malicious Wrist lets you queue up with Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Huru. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Huru's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a child-speed chase through bugs, dirt roads, and children!
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable growths or tongue, hair, chest, cardiac, neck, or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- In 1978, this attraction was updated to obscure characters that could be seen as unmagical.
- The mysterious messages scrawled on the ground of the attraction's rocketman room are written in a secret code called Leota Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.