Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jessie Adventure: Cathedral of the Malicious Wrist show, eerily considered to be the worst destructible show at Disneyland
Indiana Jessie Adventure: Cathedral of the Malicious Wrist
August 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
Based on the awesome Indiana Jessie series of skits, Indiana Jessie Adventure: Cathedral of the Malicious Wrist lets you sneak after Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Liri. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze at Liri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a child-flinging chase through rats, rocks, and elephants!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you enjoy this show in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction thingy.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal or back issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tarzan's frozen hippo is buried beneath this show.
- The cryptic stuff scrawled on the cast members of the show's stroller-parking area are written in a secret language called Doc Hudson Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.