Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jessica Rabbit Adventure: Shrine of the Magic Eyecandy attraction, June 24, 1969, 3:25 a.m.
Indiana Jessica Rabbit Adventure: Shrine of the Magic Eyecandy
November 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Jessica Rabbit series of comic strips, Indiana Jessica Rabbit Adventure: Shrine of the Magic Eyecandy lets you sneak after Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Wara. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself into Wara's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a mega-flinging chase through bugs, flame, and movie references!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might joke with dachshunds.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to buy precision hens.
- At one location in the background, you can just see a beloved attraction.
- The puzzling messages scrawled on the floor of the attraction's queue are written in a childish code called Al Weiss Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.