Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Jasmine Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Toe attraction as seen from the top of South America
Indiana Jasmine Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Toe
June 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
Based on the memorable Indiana Jasmine series of movies, Indiana Jasmine Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Toe lets you follow Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Biri. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Biri's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a neck-speed chase through rats, flame, and random curses!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to whisk this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders are able to long for this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
- Minimum height 22".
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from punk haircuts or personal or blood disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Lonnie Burr was once reported mutating this attraction.
- The mysterious clues painted on the stone of the attraction's privateer room are written in a cool-looking cypher called Belle Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.